Trust is one of the cornerstones of our work at I’m a Bad Blogger. We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust by adhering to a core set of privacy principles.
We collect a variety of information about you and your browsing behavior on our site. This includes:
- Personally-identifiable information you provide to the I’m a Bad Blogger website
- Information about your computer, browser, domain, IP address, browsing activities, date and time of access, and other relevant information about your browsing activities.
- Information about you from other sources, with your consent and where permitted by law.
Use of Information
We use the collected information to:
- Get in touch with you
- Provide the services you request
- Inform you about offers you might be interested in
- Identify and analyze trends in user behavior
- Customize and improve the content and advertising you see on our site
The information we use does not identify you personally. Any private information will not be shared to any third party organization.
We value user privacy and safety. In the interest of protecting your personal information and keeping your actions in our sites private, we do not use web cookies that can track your browsing activities in our site or across the web.